|This document contains important information regarding the terms and conditions which apply to your account with Ashlar Securities Pvt. Ltd. of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd., Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., MCX Stock Exchange Ltd., United Stock Exchange of India Ltd registered with the Securities & Exchange Board of India ("SEBI") as a stock broker (SEBI Registration No. INB 231371833, INF 231371833, INE231371833, INB011371839, INE261371833 & INE271371833). and Ashlar Commodities Pvt. Ltd. of MCX, NCDEX, & ICEX registered with the FMC as stock broker with (FMC Registration No. MCX/TCM/CORP/0264, NCDEX/CO/10/01002 & ICEX/TCM/CORP/0312) our access to and use of your account is subject to your compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth herein. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY and retain it for future reference.
The website is owned, operated and maintained by Ashlar Securities Pvt. Ltd. and Ashlar Commodities Pvt. Ltd., company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having their Registered Offices at A-8, East Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051.
Please note that the information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
|1. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 1.1 Before availing of the Online trading services the Client shall complete registration process as may be prescribed from time to time. The Client shall follow the instruction given in the web-site for registering himself as a client.
- 1.2 The Client agrees that all investment and disinvestment decisions are based on the Client's own evaluation of financial circumstances and investment objectives. This extends to any decisions made by the Client on the basis of any information that may be made available on the web site of Ashlar. The Client will not hold nor seek to hold Ashlar or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates or business associates liable for any trading losses, cost of damage incurred by the Client consequent upon relying on investment information, research opinions or advice or any other material/information whatsoever on the web site, literature, brochure issued by Ashlar or any other agency appointed/authorized by Ashlar. Ashlar does not represent and shall not be deemed to have represented, that the investment information on the web site is accurate or complete. The Client is aware that any information on the website based on the research of Ashlar or other external sources is subject to normal variations in the stock market and is merely an estimation of the viability or otherwise of certain investments, and Ashlar shall not be deemed to have assumed any responsibility for such information. The Client should seek independent professional advice regarding the suitability of any investment decisions. The Client also acknowledges that employees of Ashlar are not authorised to give any such advice and that the Client will not solicit or rely upon any such advice from Ashlar or any of its employees.
- 1.3 SECURITY CODE(S), SECURITY PRECAUTION AND PASSWORD
1.3.1 Ashlar will provide the client with a username, a trading password and customer user identification number and Telephone personal identification number (T-Pin Number) or other identification or security code (by whatever name called) which enable him to avail of the facilities of Online Trading through Ashlar’s web site over the telephone or in any such other manner as may be permitted by Ashlar for availing of the services. Ashlar may also provide the client with the username and password for accessing its back-office for various reports, etc, its Online IPO services and for such other services as per the terms of this agreement. All terms regarding the use, reset and modification of such password shall be governed by information on the web-site.
1.3.2 The Client is aware that Ashlar’s Online Trading System itself generates the initial password and that Ashlar is aware of. The Client agrees and undertakes to immediately change his initial password upon receipt thereof. The Client is aware that subsequent passwords are not known or available to Ashlar.
1.3.3 The Client shall be responsible for keeping the Username and Password confidential and secure and shall be solely responsible for all orders entered and transactions done by any person whosoever through Ashlar’s Online Trading System using the Client’s Username and/or Password whether or not such person was authorised to do so.
1.3.4 The Client shall immediately inform Ashlar of any unauthorised use of the Client’s Username or Password with full details of such unauthorised use including the date of such unauthorised use, the manner in which it was unauthorisedly used, the transactions effected pursuant to such unauthorised use, etc.
1.3.5 The Client acknowledges that he is fully aware of and understands the risks associated with availing of on line trading services through internet including the risk of misuse and unauthorised use of his Username and/or Password by a third party and the risk of a person hacking into the Client’s account on Ashlar’s Online Trading System and unauthorisedly routing orders on behalf of the Client through the System. The Client agrees that he shall be fully liable and responsible for any and all unauthorised use and misuse of his Password and/or Username and also for any and all acts done by any person through Ashlar’s Online Trading System on the Client’s Username in any manner whatsoever.
1.3.6 Without prejudice to the provisions mentioned herein above, the Client shall immediately notify Ashlar in writing with full details if :
1.3.7 In any of the above events, the Client shall immediately change his Password. However, if the Client is unable to change his Password by reason of his having forgotten his Password or his Password having been unauthorisedly changed by some other person or for any other reason then the Client shall immediately request Ashlar in writing to discontinue his old Password; and thereupon Ashlar shall cause Ashlar’s Online Trading System to discontinue the use of the Client’s old Password and Ashlar's Online Trading System shall generate a new Password for the Client which shall be communicated to the Client. The Client agrees and undertakes to immediately change this password upon receipt thereof. The Client is aware that subsequent passwords are not known or available to Ashlar. At no point in time Ashlar shall be liable for any loss, whether notional or actual, that may be suffered by the Client on account of the misuse of the Password.
- He discovers or suspects unauthorised access through his Username, Password or account,
- He notices discrepancies that might be attributable to unauthorised access,
- He forgets his password or
- He discovers a security flaw in Ashlar’s Online Trading System.
1.3.8 The Client shall ensure that he is the only authorized user of user name, customer user identification number, T-pin Number and Password. Ashlar shall be entitled to presume that any order or instruction entered or communicated using the client’s user name customer user identification number, T-pin number and password is the client’s own order or instruction or that of the client’s duly authorized representative. The client will be fully responsible and liable for, and will pay or reimburse to Ashlar on demand all costs, charges, damages and expenses incurred by Ashlar as a consequence of access and or use of client’s account, Ashlar’s system or service by any third party using the client’s user name, customer user identification number, T-pin number and pass word.
1.3.9 The Client shall log off from the website at any time the Client is not accessing or using the Service and any liability incurred to the Client as a consequence of the Client not logging off the Service shall borne solely by the Client.