3. MARGIN CALLS :
First Margin call will be given as soon as the MTM Loss reaches 50 % of the Total Available Margin and client will be asked to submit fresh margin or reduce the positions and the client will be in square off mode until he provides fresh margin or his MTM comes below 40% of Free Balance.
Second Margin call will be given when MTM Loss exceeds 60% of Available Clear Balance and if client does not bring in fresh margin or reduces his exposure himself before MTM reaches 70% of clear balance his positions will be squared off without further notice.
For this purpose calls to be made on registered Mobile No / emails sent to registered email addresses/ fax sent of registered fax no. shall be treated as valid delivery of margin calls.
In case of Square off of the positions best efforts to be made to leave open positions to the extent that could ordinarily be carried forward as per Exchange norms on the available free balance after setting aside the MTM Loss for the day till 3.00 p.m..
While closing out, the positions with highest margin/highest MTM Loss will be closed off first.
On the Subsequent market volatility margin call can be given after squrare off the outstanding Postion.
4. In equity Segment all debits must be cleared off latest by T+2, else RMS will sell deliveries on T+3 by 12.00 p.m. to regularize the account. However in case market value of outstanding stock less debit balance in the account remains less than 25% of debit balance client will not be allowed to wait till T+3 and asked to reduce the outstanding position or deposit fresh margin same day by 2.30 p.m. else proportionate position will be squared of same day by 3.00 p.m. by RMS. And if client does not deposit fresh margin and or does not reduces himself reduce the outstanding position the same will be squared off as soon as market value of outstanding stocks less debit balance in accounts remains less than 15% of debit balance.
5. Sub Broker/AP cheques will be treated as confirmed subject to 1 time of his security deposit.
6. Defaulter List shall be reviewed on monthly basis and client may be removed from defaulter list on review by VPs.
7. Payment control Report for debit recovery from the clients is made on daily basis and follow-up for the payment on regular basis done by RMS department.
8. All sticky client codes to be brought in the knowledge of management regularly.